Thursday, December 24, 2009

iowa football on the eve of christmas.

hawkeyes Pictures, Images and Photos
hello my dears. :)
i am tired like always.
i am also falling into christmas spirit again.
i opened my first present :
iowa t-shirt and sweatpants.
i am in love with iowa. its a beautiful team.
when the game day comes when brake out the chips and salsa and ro-tel.
a ton of my sister's friends that are big iowa fans too come over and its a lot of fun.
when i get old enough i am going to go to the university of iowa. amazing, isn't it?
i have been there and the place has gone into my heart. i love that place.
I had waffles there, and they are the best ones that i have tried yet.
other news:
i am an addict to candycanes.
also an addict of double chocolate chip cookie dough.
i hate it when its baked. other wise if they are baked, they would have to be soft and chewy.
the ones that i make turn to black.
i always fall asleep when they are cooking.
i always am depending on someone else to get them,
but everyone has a lazy butt and doesn't realize that they are delicious.
i have to sneak them all the time.
my mother is a cheif and makes me eat healty a lot of times.
that makes me sick.
healthy food.
bleh, its alright though.
i still eat healthy, sometimes.
eh, i'm tired. goodnight my lovers (:
baha, genious.
-kb:D

No comments:

Post a Comment